Have you ever…meditated under the stars while taking a nice geothermal bath in healing saltwater?
Would you like to try? Then join us for a yoga and meditation retreat in Iceland in November 2012.
This is what you can expect:
● diverse yoga sessions designed to synchronize you with the rhythm and flow of nature, energy of Autumn and add a sense of joy, lightness and grace to your practice. There will be one morning and one afternoon/evening practice so that you have time to enjoy the amazing Icelandic nature, unique geothermal spa and other exciting activities in the meantime
● in addition to hatha/vinyasa practices, there will be yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation sessions to completely let go of the routine and for a few days immerse yourself in this experience of peace and serenity. Yet the yoga classes will give a possibility to build some strength, flexibility and balance in the process!
● A deeply healing and rejuvenating environment. Soaking in warm geothermal seawater of the Lagoon complements the yoga practice and supports the renewal processes while offering an experience of supreme relaxation
● As an additional treat, we will have one in-water yoga practice and meditation session out in the open air. The temperature of water is 37℃-39℃ which permits to stay outside all year round
● A high chance of seeing Northern Lights :)
Here what the participants of April retreat are saying:
“Thank you for arranging the most fantastic, amazing, relaxing, uplifting, fun & unforgettable Yoga retreat in Iceland, it was perfect in every way! Thank you for all your sparkling Elena dust & hard work, it was an experience I’ll never forget!!”
“Getting back into a body awareness that I needed to find again…amazing!!”
“It has been a fantastic trip - the place is amazing and yoga has been true joy. I would have loved a couple of days more..”
“The Lagoon was a great choice for a venue. Very relaxing and isolated from the rest of the world”
“I found the development of the poses really interesting + the opportunity to go deeper into the practice. Due to the retreat, I feel I have reached a deeper level of understanding..The opportunity to practice in such an amazing place doubles an already amazing experience”
“A great series of yoga practice combined with the calmness and beauty of the surroundings…”
For more information and pricing and to ensure your registration, please get in touch with me as soon as possible (email@example.com). Please note that the registration has now started and the number of participants for this retreat is very limited.